speak outt lloouudddd ;)

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My days in SMK Taman Tasik


It was the fourth day of the orientation program. I was bringing an unwilling heart went to the school because I was really not looking good at the program and thought it should be very dull. The first section for today program is singing Negaraku and the school song. The teacher also played a cartoon video clip for us and asked what we learned from that video clip. =X I was almost falling asleep at that moment. After that we proceeded to the next section, which I think it was quite interesting. It is a forum which it's panel mainly consists of few smk taman tasik seniors. Our seniors started the forum by talking about themself and why we should take stpm, instead of matriculation and diploma. But what I saw is they were attempt to ask us to stay study stpm in this school O.O One of the reasons that I described that section as a interesting event because our senior successfully created an strong interaction between their juniors and themself. The junior was not shy to ask question and at the same time the panel is not afraid in answering their junior's question. The pace of the forum was getting higher and higher. More questions have been asked and more explanations have been appeared. They did manage to finish the section within half and hour. Here was the recess time came. We asked our Form 6 head assistance Puan Azhar for the form to fill in jurusan because we absent yesterday and missed the form. She wanted us to stay until the end of the school and also asked us to wait until after school to get the form. =X Haha but I am not a obedient students and I went to her office to ask the form from other teachers. Finally, we got the form. Cheau en, jun kit, chi en and yuen num went back after filled up the form. So there was only lemon, justin and me stayed at school to participate the explore race held and planned by our upper 6 seniors. Thanks to them, I finally have the ' chance ' to drink salt water in chemistry lab. * They forced me to do so and they said it was a punishment T_T. They also taught us how to use lipstick and pencil draw on other people's face =X At the end of the day, my face was full of lipstick and pencil paint. Sounds blur? Haha actually all of these were the punishments of the explore race. If your team failed to complete a quest, then they will conteng your face with pencil, forced your to drink salt water and so on. But all the quests were quite fun and challenging since I never saw any of the quest before. Maybe this is the message that the upper 6 seniors wanted to deliver to us? 'Creativity and innovation is very crucial in form 6 life' Sadly my group did not get any place in that explore race. Before we back home, our seniors also have done a brief and clear introduction of stpm. The words they used might caused us fear about stpm but I think they are saying the truth. *the content is hided because it is consists of horror element and might cause uncomfortable feeling for stpm students*

By the way, I started to like SMK Taman Tasik even though I am still waiting the approval letter from MOE to change my school to MBS. I am really enjoying the life of wearing uniform in form 6 because after this, I might no chance to wear it again, and this only just for one and half year =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment