speak outt lloouudddd ;)

Friday, September 14, 2012

Farewell : Take care, my friends !



It has been more than one year I study in mbsskl. And today the school just had a farewell party for everyone of us. I believe most of us spent a good time there with the spectacular performances and foods. Saying goodbye is definitely an unavoidable occasion in one's life. Life is just like taking a train as everyone has its own destination. We may meet people from various backgrounds in the train. If we are lucky enough, we might have a chance to meet our best buddy there. Frankly speaking, I actually met a lot of nice people during this train trip. When Mr Paraguay was highlighting the significance of farewell party in our life, there is a sudden touch in my heart. Only at that moment I realized that the next station are not far from you any more. It's been again, time to move apart. Instead of saying goodbye, I would like to say 'Take care, my friends'. I hope everyone of us will get to our destination one day later and of course, have a good time over there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment