speak outt lloouudddd ;)

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stop the hunger game


I was born in a middle class family. Within this 19 years, I would say that I am so blessed with food, water and shelter. Something I might even have chance to indulge myself in luxurious, but I am trying not to. Starvation is a word seems to be a bit far for me. But it is what makes up the life of the people in north and west Africa. Most of the time they are in hunger. They are lacking of grain and water, struggling to find the next meals, not only for him/herself, but also for their children. It is a really sad situation. I always ask myself, what can I do or what should I do to help them? I always believe that everyone exists because of certain reasons. And I believe I am here today, as the blessed one, is to help the less fortune group of my buddy over there. Surely I will go there one day after I have acquired those professional skills and knowledge, not for any other reason but just to contribute whatever I can do for them. I do not know how long they can wait, but I will try my best to move there as fast as possible. As a part of the united nation, we are apart of the big family regardless of the nation or races. Hereby there is a attached link which is directed to the donation website of United Nation. If you would like to share your blessing with the others, do not feel shy to donate to them. The donation is really crucial for the victims of starvation as majority of them are children and pregnant mother.

https://www.wfp.org/donate/sahel-banners?icn=rubicon-appeal&ici=emergencies

1 comments:

That's what the world needs, badly :) Go ahead striking for good values.

Post a Comment