speak outt lloouudddd ;)

Sunday, August 18, 2013

First day in UPM



Just had a visit to my new university today. Doesn't really feel like going today, but since my mother is so desperate about it, and why not? :) I was surprised my father actually asked me to drive. They seldom allow me to drive to a new place. Perhaps this is a good start ? Or they finally realized their baby boy had grown up? Haha no matter what it is, let us get our journey started :DD

We were at the jam all the way especially in MRR2. It is a norm right? It takes 30 minutes drive from my home to my dormitory. In fact, my dorm is the one nearest to the highway. Next time when you passed by my university, remember to pay attention to a Blue building written there Kolej 10 and don't forget to say Hi to me. We also visited the faculty building and other part of the university.




The Faculty of engineering

I didn't get my first choice chemical engineering, a career path which I already planned since I was in form 4. Yet, I have to accept the offer even though it is disappointing. They just destroyed a teenager's dream and this is really bad. How will they feel when theirs is broken too? Well I suppose they don't have any dream before. So they wouldn't feel any.  I know this is not the best way for me, but it is the best option I have. I stand up again and continue my dream and using another path. Maybe it takes a longer duration but I believe I will be there. There is nothing can bring me down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment