speak outt lloouudddd ;)

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Penang Trip Day 1 Part 1




It is possible to visit Penang by using only Public Transport? The answer is YES. And my friends and I just did it a few days ago. In order to do that, my suggestion is, you must stay at hotel nearby Komtar. And the reason? Haha I would like you to figure out by yourself when you are in Penang. Well let's get our trip to Penang started

We took off from the newly refurbished Pudu Sentral at 0800. We bought our tickets from Alisan Coach. However, it is not a pleasant experience to have a ride with them. The ticket price was printed on the stub at RM 35.00 and the person told us the bus will stop at komtar. However, we have been charged with RM 50.00 with no valid reason and the bus stopped at Sg. Nibong Terminal.

It was completely out of my planning and got no idea how to go to komtar area. Managed to ask some locals at the terminal, called Rapid Penang and finally we reached komtar. Here is a compliment to Rapid Penang. There are helpful and able to tell us the exact arrival time of the bus. Well done Rapid Penang. Even though I have seen lots of complaints about them from the internet, but it is definitely much better than the bus operator in Klang Valley. Thumbs up !


http://www.rapidpg.com.my/


0 comments:

Post a Comment