speak outt lloouudddd ;)

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vacations


Was writing this on the return bus to penang. Yes I had just visited Penang for 3 days. And today is the day I return. There are actually a lot of things on this trip which I will elaborate later. First, I would say Penang Lang is super awesome. And it is really a highly recommended tourist destination for back pad traveler. We never fail to visit any tourist attraction with the help from the locals. They are assistive, friendly and polite towards the non-Penang Lang. And this is the first time I found hokien dialect is so important. There are some locals especially the elder which only understand hokien. Truth to be told, I seldom converse by using hokien dialect. And this might be the first time I spoke of it in public. Well of course the fluency is not there. But somehow it is understandable. I enjoy this feeling. This is some sort of special feeling. I don't really know how to describe it, but I hope you will feel what I felt when you visit a new place later. Well is getting nausea here. But I think I can still manage to type more. It is 2039 now. The surrounding is dark. There is no light in the bus. The driver turned it off I suppose. With the headlight of the bus, I can barely see the condition outside. There is no much car on the highway. What I can see is only some palm oil field and bushes. It is lonely here. I was sitting alone. I am designated with a single seat. Tat yau is sitting in front of me while zhengyew is at my back. Not sure what they are doing, but zhengyew is extreamly active I would say. Normally he should have slept at this occasion. Well maybe he is worried about something. I think a lot of things he got to settle after he returned. His message box was bombarded with messages. It is great to have a trip with him. One of my good friends and he has helped me a lot when I was studying in mbs. I was actually not really interested with this trip. But because he said he want to hang out with me. And I said, why not? I started to plan the itinerary few days ago before we came. Only that time l realized planning a trip for several seven people is not easy. As everyone might have different places they want to visit. I took time surfing the net, browse through blogs and finally came out with an itinerary which I think it will be generally acceptable by everyone of us. Planning an itinerary to a place which you hadn't visited for 15 years is not easy. I studied the map and tried to memorize it. So that I could easily mapped all the attraction together. Ah pang asked me, how is my rate on this trip. He rated at 6 over 10 because he says he don't really like to walk. Ha-ha sorry pang. But walking is good right? I personally think that I have tried my best. But I could have done better. The itinerary is actually too packed. I can complete it by myself, but not for seven people. This is the first mistake. Hopefully wouldn't repeat it next time. Well they were actually some of us, not to mention the name, is acting like knowing everything. Which I think he has never done any research on this trip. Well that is actually my own perspective. Or maybe I am a sensitive person. I actually don't like it when a person doesn't have any preparation and speak like he know everything. I just can't accept it. Sorry for rudeness. But that is me. I expect people to comment with preparation or experience in advance. If not, what is spoken is actually kind of nonsense. Other than that, I still enjoy joining this trip. Tried to make new friends, especially with tat yau and ahpang. I think we have the same frequency. Last time when studying in mbs, we seldom spoke to each other and this is a good chance for that. He knows almost everything international and domestic issue which I think it is amazing. Not much student would have spent time on this. He also talked with me his religious view. On yesterday night, there is a group of Indonesian tourist is looking for their hotel, somewhere around the komtar. The group of Indonesian is not really able to communicate at Penang with their language. They presented us an agoda reservation which showed the address. That time is around 2200 if I am not mistaken. Got to get a watch for myself so that I will be more time concern. The night has fallen. And we had been walking for the whole day since morning. I can't feel my legs. I think he experienced the same with me. However, he is the one of us who suggest to bring them to the hotel. I went with them to ensure they arrive the Hotel safely. We actually not really familiar with the locations and so we double confirmed with the locals. Luckily a taxi uncle helped by pointing the road to us. We walked with them and managed to reach there. The feeling of helping people is awesome. And thanks to him, I had just done a good thing. Ah pang is a of professional taster I would say. He will give commentary for every food he tried. Haha good to have a friend like the this. You can know what is the good food around from them, same with zhengyew. Conclusion, they really maked up my days when I at penang which is it not like what I expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment